RevengeOfTheTrolls Index du Forum
RevengeOfTheTrolls Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Glenn Gould : Goldberg Variations

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RevengeOfTheTrolls Index du Forum -> Taverne -> La Grosse Chope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Glenn Gould : Goldberg Variations Répondre en citant

Glenn Gould : Goldberg Variations >

Glenn Gould 0:49 4 Variation 3 a 1 Clav. For the Ann Patchett novel, see State of Wonder. And yet, says Osbourne, I prefer his 1955 recording of the piece. After hearing these recordings many many times myself, I can understand these reactions. Obviously, hes one of them, but come on. Glenn Gould 2:38 15 Variation 14 a 2 Clav. Im pretty sure, having read all of GGs available writings several times, that he would not have wanted to have his colleagues treated in this way. Watch Glenn Gould Perform His Last Great Studio Recording of Bach's Goldberg Variations (1981) Open Culture. thanks to these outstanding examples of how technology can bring educational opportunities alive across the boards! Happy Birthday, Glenn Gould! Sep.

Concluding his back-cover essay on the Goldberg Variations, he wrote: "It is, in short, music which observes neither end nor beginning, music with neither real climax nor real resolution, music which, like Baudelaire's lovers, 'rests lightly on the wings of the unchecked wind.' It has, then, unity through intuitive perception, unity born of craft and scrutiny, mellowed by mastery achieved, and revealed to us here, as so rarely in art, in the vision of subconscious design exulting upon a pinnacle of potency.". In 2002, Sony issued a three-compact-disc collection titled A State of Wonder: The Complete Goldberg Variations 1955 & 1981.[1] It includes the 1955 and 1981 Goldberg recordings (the latter remastered from analogue tapes), and a third disc with 1955 studio outtakes and a lengthy interview with Gould documentarian and music critic Tim Page. Glenn Gould 0:57 25 Variation 24 a 1 Clav. Luckily for us, Gould, who never recorded the same piece twice, but for this significant exception, left us these two career bookends to debate, and enjoy, endlessly. Reply Alexov says: April 26, 2014 at 8:25 pm OgdOn! Old spelling habits die hard. My experience is that many of the people who talk about GG being the greatest pianist tend not to listen to many other pianists very deeply, or favor GGs approach so that anyone else is considered good in so far as they imitate GG, which is something that has happened much since his tragically early death. Footnotes[edit]. I have remembered that some time ago, maybe in 73, I bought a vinyl LP of John Ogdon playing works by some lesser known Russian composer/s whod been renowned virtuosos in their own lifetime. Glenn Gould 1:01 31 Variation 30 a 1 Clav. Hating the Goldbergs because of their popularity is to speak like a petulant and pretentious child.

2014 the year christian musichammer of the gods hdthe green berets 1968grey anatomy s11e6el amor en los tiempos del clerawindows 8.1 brdavid foster wallace rappersprayer in c robinthe oath the oaththermodynamics: an engineering approach

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 17:20 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    RevengeOfTheTrolls Index du Forum ->
   La Grosse Chope
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template higlightSilver created by larme d'ange